How to create and personalize training modules?
- To get to the Mementia Modules screen, click on MODULES in the upper toolbar:
- The modules contain the different activities.
- The Modules screen displays the list of modules that are already configured. You can define modules by skill level, centre, user group, individual user, etc.
- You can add new modules and edit those that are already configured.
- If you click on NEW MODULE you can create new modules:
- You need to complete the following parameters:
- Name of module – this is a required field.
- Description - to be able to identify them.
- To add activities to the module, you need to choose the skill you want to train from the dropdown menu:
- Executive functions
- The lower menu shows all the activities that have already been created in this skills category. Choose one of the proposed activities.
- In the table on the right, all the activities added to the module you are creating will appear.
- Click on SAVE to store all the details of the new module.
Have more questions? Submit a request