- To assign a module to a senior user, you need to go to the page of that individual.
- Click on the user’s name on the START.
- You can also go to the personal details page by clicking on the user’s name on the USERS screen.
- In the Training Plan section, click on ASSIGN MODULE to add a new module to the user’s training plan.
- The Assign Modules screen shows a list of the modules created in your organization so you can assign them to the user’s training plan.
- Click on SELECT to assign a module to a user.
- A screen appears where you can configure the different settings of the module.
- Basic details:
- Start date of the training session
The user can only do the same module once a day.
- Name of activity.
- Description of activity
- Skills to be worked on with each activity.
- Minimum play: Number of times in a row that this activity is repeated within the module to reiterate the activity.
- Level: This will depend on the level at which you have classified the user.
- Repetitions: Number of times the activity is repeated within the module.
If you note that there are three minimum plays and two repetitions of the same activity, this will come up three times in a row on two occasions during the training plan.
- Actions: Any activity can be deleted from the training plan.
- Click on ASSIGN at the end of the activities in the module to save that module in the user’s training plan.