How to add senior users to Mementia?
- To add users to Mementia, simply click on USERS in the upper toolbar.
- If you want to create a new user, click on NEW USER.
- The details you need to complete on the new users are:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth.
- Level of cognitive impairment:
- AAML – Person with age-related memory loss.
- MCI – Person with slight cognitive impairment.
- MoCI – Person with moderate cognitive impairment.
- Years of formal education.
- Centre (if the organization has more than one centre)
- Photo – you can attach a file for ease of identification of the user.
- Password - for the user to be able to use Mementia on their own on a tablet.
- Always click on SAVE after creating a new user.
Have more questions? Submit a request